1. Buyers must transact through transaction procedures as determined by www.madeinindonesia.com. The buyer makes a payment using the payment method that was previously selected by the Buyer, and then www.madeinindonesia.com will forward the funds to the Seller if the stages of the sale and purchase transaction on the www.madeinindonesia.com system are complete.
2. When purchasing goods, the Buyer agrees that:
3. The buyer understands and agrees that the availability of stock of goods is the responsibility of the seller offering the item.
4. The Buyer fully understands and agrees that all transactions carried out between the Buyer and the Seller other than through the Official www.madeinindonesia.com account and / or without the knowledge of www.madeinindonesia.com (through private facilities / networks, sending messages, arranging special transactions outside the WWW site. www.madeinindonesia.com or other efforts) is the personal responsibility of the Buyer.
5. www.madeinindonesia.com has full authority to refuse payment without prior notice.
6. Payment by the Buyer must be made immediately (no later than within 2 days) after the Buyer checks out. If within the time limit the payment or payment confirmation has not been made by the buyer, www.madeinindonesia.com has the authority to cancel the transaction. The user is not entitled to submit a claim or claim for the cancellation of the transaction.
7. Confirmation of payment by cash deposit must be accompanied by news on the deposit slip in the form of an invoice number and name. Confirmation of payment with a cash deposit without information will not be processed by www.madeinindonesia.com.
8. The buyer agrees not to notify or submit proof of payment and / or payment data to parties other than www.madeinindonesia.com. In the event of a loss due to notification or submission of proof of payment and / or payment data by the Buyer to another party, then this will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
9. The buyer must confirm receipt of the Goods, after receiving the items purchased. www.madeinindonesia.com provides a time limit of 2 (two) days after the shipment has been "sent" on the www.madeinindonesia.com system, for the Buyer confirming receipt of the Goods. If within the time limit there is no confirmation or claim from the Buyer, thus the Buyer declares that he agrees to confirm the receipt of goods automatically by the www.madeinindonesia.com system.
10. After the receipt of the goods confirmation or automatic receipt of goods receipts, the Buyer 's funds sent to the official www.madeinindonesia.com Account will be sent to the Seller (the transaction is considered complete).
11. The buyer understands and agrees that any claims posted after the confirmation / automatic confirmation of receipt of goods are not the responsibility of www.madeinindonesia.com. Losses arising after automatic confirmation / confirmation of receipt of goods are the responsibility of the Buyer personally.
12. The buyer understands and agrees that any issue of delivery of Goods caused by late payment is the responsibility of the Buyer.
13. The buyer understands and agrees that the issue of late payment processing and additional costs caused by differences in the bank that the Buyer uses with the bank The official account of www.madeinindonesia.com is the responsibility of the Buyer personally.
14. Refunds from www.madeinindonesia.com to Buyers can only be done if in the following specific circumstances:
15. In the event of a refund process, the return will be made through the User's www.madeinindonesia.com Balance which will increase according to the refund amount.
16. www.madeinindonesia.com has the authority to make decisions on issues of unresolved transactions due to the absence of a settlement agreement, both between Seller and Buyer, by looking at the available evidence. www.madeinindonesia.com's decision is a final decision that cannot be contested and binds the Seller and Buyer to comply.
17. If the Buyer chooses to use the bank transfer payment method, then the total payment will be added with a unique code to simplify the verification process. In the event that the payment has been verified, the unique code will be returned to the Balance of www.madeinindonesia.com Buyer.
18. The buyer is required to make a payment with a nominal amount that is in accordance with the bill along with a unique code (if any) listed on the payment page. PT Jiva Samudra Biru is not responsible for the loss suffered by the Buyer when making a payment that is not in accordance with the amount of the bill stated on the payment page.
19. www.madeinindonesia.com has the authority to change order status to "sent" if there is no renewal of shipping status from courier after 25 days from receipt of receipt by the Seller and no further confirmation from the Buyer regarding the ordered item. Then within 5 days of the change of status above, www.madeinindonesia.com provides an opportunity for the Buyer to do:
20. The buyer fully understands and agrees that the invoice issued is on behalf of the Seller.
21. The seller is prohibited from manipulating the price of the Goods for any purpose.
22. The seller is prohibited from offering / trading prohibited goods in accordance with what has been stipulated in the provisions of "Item Type".
23. The seller must provide complete and clear photos and product information according to the conditions and quality of the products he sells. If there is a discrepancy between the photo and product information uploaded by the Seller with the product received by the Buyer, then www.madeinindonesia.com has the right to cancel / hold transaction funds.
24. In using the "Product Title", "Product Photo", "Note" and "Product Description" Facilities, the Seller is prohibited from making regulations that are standard clauses that do not comply with the applicable laws in Indonesia, including but not limited to:
If there is a conflict between store records and / or product descriptions with the WWW.MADEININDONESIA.COM Terms & Conditions, the applicable regulations are www.madeinindonesia.com Terms & Conditions.
25. The seller must provide a reply to receive or reject the order of the Buyer's goods within a period of 2 days from the notification of the order of goods from www.madeinindonesia.com. If within the time limit there is no reply from the Seller, the order will automatically be canceled.
26. In order to maintain the comfort of the Buyer in the transaction, the Seller understands and agrees that www.madeinindonesia.com has the right to moderate the Seller's store if the Seller refuses, cancels and / or does not respond to the Purchaser's goods with the alleged manipulation of transactions, violations of Terms and Conditions, and / or cheating or other misuse.
27. The seller must enter the Goods delivery receipt number within the time limit of 2 x 24 hours (excluding Saturday / Sunday / National holidays) starting from the notification of the order of goods from www.madeinindonesia.com. If within the time limit the Seller does not enter the Goods delivery receipt number, the order is automatically deemed canceled. If the Seller continues to deliver the Goods after exceeding the shipping deadline as described above, the Seller understands that the transaction will still be canceled and the Seller can withdraw the Goods to the courier where the Goods are delivered.
28. The seller understands and agrees that payment for the price of goods and shipping costs (excluding transfer / administration fees) will be fully returned to the Buyer if the transaction is canceled and / or an unsuccessful transaction and / or other provisions stipulated in Article 14 Point D.
29. In the event that the Seller can only fulfill part of the amount of Goods ordered by the Buyer, the Seller must provide information to www.madeinindonesia.com before accepting the order. The buyer has full authority to agree to proceed with the transaction / cancel the transaction and the Seller is prohibited from continuing the transaction without obtaining approval from the Buyer. If the Buyer has reapproved according to the number of orders agreed to by the Seller, the difference in the total price of the item will be returned to the Buyer. However, if the seller continues the transaction without the consent of the Buyer, the Seller agrees that this will be the sole responsibility of the Seller (including but not limited to returning shipping costs to the Buyer).
30. www.madeinindonesia.com has the authority to withhold payment of funds in the WWW.MADEININDONESIA.COM Official Account until an unspecified time if there are problems and claims from the Buyer regarding the shipping process and the quality of the Goods. A new payment will continue to be sent to the Seller if the problem has been completed and / or the Goods have been received by the Buyer.
31. www.madeinindonesia.com is authorized to cancel transactions and / or hold transaction funds in terms of:
32. The seller understands and agrees that the Seller Income Tax will be reported and managed by each Seller in accordance with the applicable tax provisions in Indonesian law.
33. www.madeinindonesia.com has the authority to make decisions on issues of unresolved transactions due to the absence of a settlement agreement, both between Seller and Buyer, by looking at the available evidence. WWW.MADEININDONESIA.COM's decision is a final decision that cannot be contested and binds the Seller and Buyer to comply.
34. If agreed by the Seller and Buyer, the use of Logistics services that are different from the initial choice of the buyer can be made (provided that the shipping rate is below the initial shipping rate).
35. www.madeinindonesia.com has the authority to deduct excess shipping rates from buyer's payment funds and return the excess difference in shipping rates to buyers.
36. The seller fully understands and agrees that the invoice issued is on behalf of the Seller.