MADEININDONESIA.COM / M.I.N.D
MADEININDONESIA.COM (the "M.I.N.D") is a B2B marketplace platform which connects and facilitates sales and purchases of products and/or services between suppliers (or "Sellers") and buyers (or "Buyers"). The M.I.N.D is for business to business transactions and therefore is only made available for use by businesses and not for individual or personal use.
Personal information means any information about an individual, whether recorded in a material form or not and whether true or not, who can be identified from that data (whether directly or indirectly), or from that information and other information.
During the course of your use of the M.I.N.D platform and the provision of the Services, we may collect personal information about you, as follows:
Information you provide to us
If you are a representative or employee of any Buyer or Seller or a sole trader Buyer or Seller:
- You will be asked to provide certain contact information that is necessary for the registering for a M.I.N.D account on behalf of a Buyer or Seller, including name, address, phone number, email address, job title and department;
- You will be asked to provide certain company identity information, director identity information, tax registration numbers and/or related information about your business, such as your company name, business type and industry, corporate registration details and information about your business license;
- If you are a Seller we will also ask you to provide details about the goods and products that you intend to sell via the M.I.N.D platform and details about your sales/transactions on M.I.N.D;
- If you are a Buyer we will also ask you to provide details or preferences about the goods and products that you may be interested in buying via the M.I.N.D platform and any details or preferences relevant to your purchases;
- In connection with the facilitation of transactions, purchases and payments over the M.I.N.D platform, you will be asked to provide certain payment information. This might include bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers, expiration dates and security code and tracking information from a cheques or money orders to facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the M.I.N.D platform;
- We will process any information provided to us in connection with disputes or to support complaints in connection with the M.I.N.D or goods and/or services purchased via the platform of M.I.N.D. Please note, Buyers and/or Sellers may submit complaints regarding the products and services on the platform of M.I.N.D and/or disputes between the Buyers and Sellers to the M.I.N.D and under such circumstances, we will process data provided to us by Buyers and/or Sellers that is relevant to the disputes or complaints submitted. This may include information data of end-users (which may include minors as applicable) of products purchased on the M.I.N.D to the extent relevant to the disputes or complaints that are being reviewed by the M.I.N.D and to the extent that the individual(s) has provided their explicit consent to their data being shared with us for the purposes of handling the complaints and/or settling the disputes.
- Information you submit to the M.I.N.D for publication may be made publicly available on the M.I.N.D platform and therefore accessible by any internet user. You should exercise caution when deciding what information you submit to us for publication
Information that we collect automatically
- IF YOU CONTACT US (SUCH AS VIA OUR CUSTOMER SERVICES DEPARTMENT CHAT SERVICE, TELEPHONE OR EMAIL), WE MAY RECORD A COPY OF YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND MAY ASK FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY.
- We will collect contact details and other information of Users from publicly available sources for the purposes of verifying the Users and performing due diligence on the Users.
- We will collect details of User activities, transactions and interactions on the platform of M.I.N.D including information relating to the types and specifications of the products and services purchased, pricing and delivery information, dispute and complaint records, communications between Users and any information disclosed in any discussion forum.
- From time to time, we may also collect information about the existing and prospective Users, during or in connection with business matching, trade shows, industry events and/or other functions. Including representative contact names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses.
- If you visit our M.I.N.D platform, we will automatically collect certain information from your device. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered as personal information under applicable data protection laws. Specifically this information may include IP addresses, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location), browsing patterns and details of how you have interacted with our M.I.N.D platform and the goods and services available on it. In addition, we gather statistical information about the M.I.N.D platform and visitors to the M.I.N.D platform including, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors. Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our M.I.N.D platform, where they come from, and what content is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our M.I.N.D platform. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology, as explained further under the section “COOKIES”.
Information that we receive from third parties
- We may receive personal information about you from social media M.I.N.D if you choose to register for a M.I.N.D account via a social media account. Exactly what information we receive will depend on your privacy settings with the applicable M.I.N.D, but it would typically include basic public profile information such as:
- Your user name or nickname;
- Your profile picture;
- Company name;
- Contact details.
- We may receive personal information about you from third parties that are engaged by us to assist with providing verification services and conducting suitable with anti-money laundering policy and KYC (know-your-customer) checks on Users. This may include your name, email address, company details and contact information.
- If you choose to participate in reviewing or rating products and/or services on M.I.N.D platform, we may receive personal information about you from third parties that work with us to conduct reviews into our services and/or rate us.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The purposes for which information may be used by us in and outside Republic of Indonesia include:
- Processing applications;
- Providing services and information offered through the M.I.N.D;
- Providing services to facilitate trade between Republic of Indonesia and overseas (or otherwise), and providing enquirers with contact and business information;
- Our operations, e.g., incorporation into our database, analysis, research and auditing;
- Notification of M.I.N.D trade fairs in Republic of Indonesia and promotional events or trade fairs around the world (and similar events or trade fairs organized by our business partners and counterparts);
- Distribution of M.I.N.D publications and research materials (and those of our business partners and counterparts);
- Marketing M.I.N.D services or products (and those of our business partners and counterparts engaged in similar or peripheral activities, such as business matching services, sourcing and conferences);
- Complying with laws, regulations or codes of practice in or outside Republic of Indonesia;
- Legal proceedings, including collecting overdue amounts against payment;
- Other purposes directly relating to the activities identified above;
- Prevention or detection of crime, and protection of the security and safety of our events and trade fairs;
- Verification of identity in events organized by us where it is necessary to verify your identity.
We may conduct direct marketing via fax, email, direct mail, telephone and other means of communication whether now or hereafter known, or send e-newsletters to you. You may choose not to receive promotional materials, by simply telling us (see below for contact details), and we will cease to do so, without charge. If applicable law requires that we receive your explicit consent before we send you certain types of marketing communications, we will only send you those types of communications after receiving your explicit consent.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as we are either required or permitted to by law or as relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
We will cease to retain your personal information, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purposes for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for any legal or business purpose.
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. If you choose to set your web browser controls to reject cookies, you may still use M.I.N.D though your access to some functionality and areas of M.I.N.D may be restricted.
Legal basis for data processing
- necessary for providing the services pursuant to the agreement between you and M.I.N.D /or its affiliates (for example, to provide you with the services you request and to identify and authenticate you so you may use the M.I.N.D);
- necessary to comply with legal requirements (for example, to comply with applicable e-commerce law, accounting rules and to make mandatory disclosures to law enforcement);
- necessary for our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; and/or
- Where it is based on your consent.
If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), this interest will normally be to operate our M.I.N.D and services, manage our relationship with you and communicate with you as necessary to provide our services to you and for our legitimate commercial interest, for instance, when responding to your queries, improving our M.I.N.D platform and our services, undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of ensuring the security of our M.I.N.D platform and services and detecting or preventing illegal activities such as fraud. We may have other legitimate interests and if appropriate we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to enter into a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time. We will advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). In some instances, you may be required to provide us with personal information for processing as described above, in order for us to be able to provide you all of our services, and for you to use all the features of our M.I.N.D.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided.
If you are a resident of the Indonesia or outside of Indonesia, you also have the following data protection rights, which you can exercise at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under section below:
- The right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information.
- The right to object to processing of your personal information when it is based on our legitimate interests, and separately the right to object to direct marketing.
- The right to ask us, in some situations, to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information..
- The right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us using the contact details provided under section.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that our records may be updated or corrected.
HOW TO CONTACT US