The course consists of two separate eLearning modules:
1. FSSC 22000 V5 - Food Safety Systems Certification Introduction
This will familiarise you with the process to establish, implement, operate, monitor, review and maintain a FSMS based on the framework and requirements of ISO 22000:2018 and the FSSC 22000 v5 additional requirements and prerequisite programs.
2. FSSC 22000 V5 - Food Safety Systems Certification Internal Auditor
Learn how to conduct an internal audit of a FSMS based on FSSC 22000 v5, ISO 22000:2018 and prerequisite programs in order to report on the effectiveness of the management system implementation in accordance with ISO 19011:2018, ISO 22002-1:2009 as applicable and contribute to the continual improvement of the FSMS.
Completion criteria: learners will be required to complete the entire course and gain a pass mark of 60% or more in the final assessment. Upon successful completion learners will be able to download a certificate of completion.
You will be granted 12 months access to this course, effective from the date of purchase.
In this course you will learn:
- The purpose of FSSC 22000 v5 Certification Scheme for FSMS by reviewing its history, background and relationship with other management system standards
- How to apply the requirements of FSSC 22000 certification (ISO 22000:2018 FSMS requirements, sector specific prerequisite programs (PRPs) and FSSC 22000 Additional requirements) in your organisation
- The importance of the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)
- How to protect your business and consumers from food threats and/or risks by applying the requirements for food fraud mitigation and food defence
- About the updates to the scheme from version 4.1 to version 5
- The process of completing an internal audit of a food safety management system against FSSC 22000 V5 (ISO 22000:2018, FSSC 22000 Additional requirements and prerequisite programs (PRPs))
- Types of audit and principles of auditing in order to maintain and improve food safety standards in an organisation
- Role of an auditor and the activities involved in planning and conducting an internal audit of a FSMS based on FSSC 22000 V5, ISO 22000:2018 and in accordance with ISO 19011:2018
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
|Business Types||-||Legal Owner|
|Other Products You Sell||
|Year Company Registered||-||Export Percentage||-|
No posts found