You will understand the purpose and benefits of the Food Safety Systems Certification (FSSC) 22000 Global Certification Scheme and the associated Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) requirements for the audit and certification of organisations in the food supply chain.
Completion criteria: learners will be required to complete the entire course and gain a pass mark of 80% or more in the final assessment. Upon successful completion learners will be able to download a certificate of completion.
You will be granted 12 months access to this course, effective from the date of purchase.
▪ the purpose of FSSC 22000 v5 Certification Scheme for FSMS by reviewing its history, background and relationship with other management system standards
▪ how to apply the requirements of FSSC 22000 certification (ISO 22000:2018 FSMS requirements, sector specific prerequisite programs (PRPs) and FSSC 22000 Additional requirements) in your organisation
▪ the importance of the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)
▪ how to protect your business and consumers from food threats and/or risks by applying the requirements for food fraud mitigation and food defence
▪ about the updates to the scheme from version 4.1 to version 5.
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
|Business Types||-||Legal Owner|
|Other Products You Sell||
|Year Company Registered||-||Export Percentage||-|
No posts found