Whether you are new to your field and learning your role, or you are looking to strengthen your core skills within your organisation, SGS Bundled Courses will provide you with access to the training you need. These courses can be completed at your own pace and in any order.
Save money with our course bundles and get the most out of your time with SGS.
This course consists of three separate eLearning modules:
ISO 14001:2015 - Introduction
ISO 14001:2015 - Implementation
ISO 14001:2015 - Internal Auditor
Completion criteria: The SGS certificate is available to download once you have achieved a pass mark of 80% or more in the final assessment of each course to complete the bundle. You have 12 months access to this course, effective from the date of purchase.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Follow a systematic approach to establish processes that will improve your organisation’s environmental performance
- Incorporate the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) model and risk-based thinking into the management system processes so that you can address risks and make the most of any opportunities
- Create a culture where employees are encouraged to take an active role in protecting the environment by contributing to sustainable practices that reduce the organisation’s environmental impacts and increases its operating efficiency
- Successfully plan and implement a management system based on an ISO standard
- Plan an internal audit of an environmental management system against ISO 14001:2015
- Ensure changes to processes and procedures are communicated and everyone is trained so they can support and contribute to the management system objective
- Complete an objective evaluation of your organisation’s current performance, to ensure processes are in place and operating as intended
Plan and prepare activities in readiness for the certification audit
- Verify that the organisation is compliant with its own policies, procedures and associated documents by using the auditing principles and process
- Report on the management systems effectiveness by gathering objective evidence and evaluating the extent to which environmental management system is being managed, controlled and continually improved
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
|Business Types||-||Legal Owner|
|Other Products You Sell||
|Year Company Registered||-||Export Percentage||-|
No posts found