- How to become verified seller in madeindonesia.com?
We conduct 2 type of Verifications
Inhouse Verification by MadeIndonesia.com Team -To collect and verify various company incorporation documents making sure company documents are authentic.
Independent Verification for SGS
Seller who have been inspected onsite/offsite by a third party inspection company.
Both these verification will followed by awarding respective verification badges.
To help us maintain a trusted marketplace for buyers and sellers, we require the following documents to verify the identity of the seller company.
Note: If you require additional time before submitting your information, you can select the Save button to save your information and return to the Seller registration page before signing
- How can I submit my Verification Documents?
For security reasons, we can only accept documents uploaded through the Seller (Vendor) admin page. Please attach all necessary documents in this page and click save.
- What happens after I submit my verification documents?
The review process can take up to two business days from the time we receive your documents. We will email you the result.
What happens after I submitted my verification documents The review process can take up to two business days from the time we receive your documents. We will email you the result.
- What documents are required for the verification purpose?
MadeinIndonesia requires two documents in order to verify your identity. To avoid having your documents rejected, make sure they meet the following criteria:
All documents must:
- be valid (not expired, revoked, or closed)
- be high-quality, in color, and unobstructed (not angled, blurry, or cropped)
- show the full page
- not be a screenshot
- display matching information (such as your ID number or name) that you use to register to sell on
- be scanned images, or a photo taken from your mobile device's camera (no screenshots)
- display the full document (front and back, if applicable)
- be less than 10MB in size
- be in one of these formats: gif, png, jpg, pdf, and docx. Do not include special characters in the file name (examples: $, &, or #)
- be authentic and unaltered
- The name of the legal representative or beneficiary owner should match the name on the identity document.
- The address should match the business address provided during registration.
- Must be valid for at least 45 days from the time of registration.
- Must not be revoked or closed by the local government.
- Business name and details must be visible.
Business representative Documents
The identity documents required can be directly of the Business Owner or the official company representative. The options are available are:
- driver license
- or any other national ID, show a full document page, or in case of national identity cards, both sides of the card
- have a signature
- if submitting a passport, be sure the passport has your signature
- Some companies, corporations, or charities need to submit a government-issued national ID for the primary contact, or the beneficial owner or trustee.
- The name of the point of contact or company mentioned on the document should match the point of contact name or business name provided during registration.
- You can hide the transaction amount, but the document must remain intact.
- Document must not be password-protected.
- Do not provide a photo of your credit card or debit card.
- Do not provide a bank letter acknowledging an account opening.
- What if my documents are rejected?
Important:We reject documents when we can't verify them or when they don't meet our criteria. Our decision to approve or reject a document is final and cannot be appealed, although you can re-apply with a new account.
- What to expect after you upload your document?
After you submit documents, MadeinIndonesia team will review your information and may contact you for further clarification, if needed, within 3 business days. If your verification is clear ,you will be assigned a Verification badge.
Important: If we are unable to verify the information you provided and request that you resubmit your documents, you will have within the next 15 days to complete this request. If we do not receive your documents within this timeframe,
your case will be closed and we will not be able to activate your account to sell on madeinindonesia.com