For every shipment, export documents that need to be prepared are:
- Invocation and Packing List (prepared by Business Actors and / or MSMEs).
- Notification of Export of Goods (PEB), the application can be obtained at the Customs and Excise office closest to Business Actors / MSMEs.
- Other export permits, especially for the category of goods that are export-restricted, for example, is an Export Approval Letter (SPE) for the export of coffee products. For free export goods, no special documents are needed, such as the group of goods with limited exports
- Bill of Lading (BL), if shipping by sea, this document is prepared by the Shipping Company, usually the Cargo Company that will take care of the BL.
- Airway Bill (AWB), if shipping by air, this document can also be prepared by the Cargo Company.