Business Permit

Business permits that must be owned by Business Actors and / or MSMEs are:

  • Business Permits, currently Business Permits can be processed online through the portal or they can also be in the form of Trading Business Permits (SIUP). For SIUP, you can ask directly to the nearest Licensing Service where the business actor is located
  • Business Identification Number (NIB), also managed online through the portal .
  • Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP), is managed at the nearest Tax Office where the Business Actor is located.
  • Other business permits for the category of goods with export restrictions. These other business permits can be arranged online through the portal: