Producer Exporters, with the following conditions:

As an Exporters Producers in an effort to obtain legality should meet the stipulated requirements, namely filling out a form provided by the Industry and Trade Service in the Regency / City or Provincial Government, and related technical agencies.

Have an industrial business license

Have an NPWP (Taxpayer Identification Number)

Have an NIB (Business Identification Number)

Providing reports on the realization of exports to the Office of Industry and Trade or appointed agencies and officials (periodically every three months) authorized by the Foreign Exchange Bank by attaching a statement such as: not involved in tax arrears, not involved in banking arrears, not involved in customs issues.