Certificate of Origin Form ICO - International Coffee Organization is a document accompanying the export of coffee for all export destination countries, which states that coffee products originate from a certain country. Companies that will export products in the form of coffee and in a certain amount are required to use a Certificate of Origin (SKA / COO) ICO Form.
Before applying for SKA Form ICO, of course the exporter is already registered as ETK - Registered Exporter for Coffee
Tutorial on filling out the e-SKA
Information on the origin of exported goods from Indonesia to other ASEAN member countries can be in the form of:
- Preference SKA, namely Certificate of Origin printed using Form D where the format and procedure for filling Form D has been determined .
- Electronic SKA, namely SKA without being printed on Form D
- Declaration of Origin (DAB), where DAB can be submitted by exporters who have received recognition as Certified Exporters (ET).
Of the three types of information on the origin of the goods above, it cannot be used simultaneously, choose one, you can use only Preference SKA or use only Electronic SKA or you can also use DAB only.
Fill in the appropriate fields
Substance stated in the SKA Form ICO
- Filled with Name, Complete Address and Country of Exporters ETK: Filled with the number of the acknowledgment letter as a Registered Coffee Exporter (ETK) No. ICO: Filled with the exporter code number comprising 4 digits listed in the acknowledgment as ETK
- Fill in the name, address and country of the buyer
- Internal Code Number
- Filled with number of Export Declaration of Goods (PEB)
- Filled with Bill of Lading (BL) number
- "Country Code" section is filled with the name of the exporting country and the code number is 3 digits in the box in the lower right corner. Section "Port Code" is filled with the port code number comprising 2 digits.
- Name of the country where the coffee is produced and the code number is 3 digits in the lower right corner box (already printed)
- The name of the country of export destination and the code comprising 3 digits in the box in the lower right corner (already printed)
- Filled with the date of shipment in the format DD / MM / YY, according to the date stated on the Bill of Lading when loading the ship.
- If shipment is made by trans-shipment, then input the name of the country where trans-shipment is made and the code number comprising 3 digits. If the shipment is carried out directly, it is filled with the sentence "DIRECT"
- Filled with name of the ship carrying, if not transported by ship, state the type of transportation.
- All sacks covered in an SKA must be marked with a special mark according to the applicable provisions "ICO Identification Mark".
The first part does not need to be filled in.
The second part is written by the exporter.
The third part is written the shipment serial number by the exporter concerned.
Example: / 015/2097/5
015 is the code for the State of Indonesia
2097 Exporters code
5 is the serial number of shipments for 1 year of coffee.
"Other Mark" Filled with the quality of exported coffee and other shipping marks
- Filled with an “X” in the box that matches the shape of the exported coffee packaging
- Fill in the net weight shipped
- Filled with an "X" in the box that corresponds to the weight unit used
- Filled with an “X” on the box that corresponds to the unit of form and type of coffee exported. If the export is more than one type of coffee, a separate SKA is made
- Filled with an "X" on the box that corresponds to the coffee processing method to be exported.
Decaffeinated, for coffee produced by decaffeinating the process.
Organic, for coffee that is produced organically.
Green Coffee, for green bean type of Robusta Arabica with dry or wet processing methods.
Solube, for instant coffee that is spray-dried or freeze-dried
- Date, place, and signature of the authorized IPSKA official
- Other additional information