RULES ON RESOLVING IMAGE PIRACY COMPLAINTS
MADEININDONESIA.COM has been committed to acting in good faith and actively maintaining a good market order on the platform. In order to curb image piracy and enhance user experience, these Rules are hereby formulated in accordance with the Rules of MADEININDONESIA.COM.
- Definition of Image Piracy
Image piracy means any act of any user of using any image without the consent from the image owner and publishing such image on MADEININDONESIA.COM.
The principle for handling any complaint is that the complaining party should be the information owner and no complaint from a third party will be accepted.
- Rules of Penalty on Image Piracy:
- Process of Submitting and Responding to Image Piracy Complaints
- Supplementary Provisions
- MIND shall have the right to promptly amend these Rules based on the amendments to laws and regulations, changes in business environment or other reasons and to announce the same. The amended Rules will come into force as of the date specified in the announcement.
- These Rules are an integral part of the Rules of COM. In case of any inconsistency between these Rules and the Rules of MADEININDONESIA.COM, these Rules shall prevail. For any matters not covered herein, the Rules of MADEININDONESIA.COM shall apply.
- If there is any inconsistency, discrepancy or conflict between the ENGLISH version and other language versions of these Rules, the Indonesian Version shall prevail.