- What is the impact on the seller when rejecting an order?
To provide buyers with shopping satisfaction, Madeinindonesia.com system will detect sellers who are indicated to frequently reject orders, and the store status will be reviewed by the Madeinindonesia.com.
- How do you know about an order?
Madeinindonesia.com system will send notifications via E-Mail to the E-mail address that is registered and can then be processed by the Seller through the Admin Panel.
- > If you received an order make sure you respond to the buyer asap and start following up on the order to provide a prompt service.
- > If order is Express, please set up the pick up date with the shipping company and dispatch the product on time.
- > This enables us to inform customers about their order progress and charge their payment method for the purchase.
- > You must update the order status time to time and finally inform buyer that the product has been shipped and ask for feedback. This confirmation will also trigger MADEININDONESIA shipment confirmation email to the customer and will set the expectation for the estimated delivery date.
- > For order values below 10,000 USD your payment will be released after buyer receives the product, you may request MadeinIndonesia to release the payment via accounting block in your Vendor admin panel.
- > Clearly explain your shipping, return and refund policies and processes, along with other pertinent information.
- > Do not send communications to customers other than as necessary for order fulfilment and related customer service.
- > Respond promptly to buyer questions about the status of their order.
- > You are required to ship media products (books, music, DVD, and video) within 2 business days. Non-media products must be shipped by the shipping availability date you specify.
- > If you don't meet that standard, you may have to deal with some unsatisfied customers.
- > Be courteous and patient with customers when they request information, returns, or refunds.
- - Review your default shipping settings and customize them to fit your fulfillment model.
- - Check your seller account daily for new orders.
- - Schedule order reports to track orders and order information.
- - Fulfill all orders within the promised lead time and shipping windows and ship exactly what you listed for sale.
- - Including any marketing or promotional materials within the packing materials.
- - Relying only on email notification — emails can get lost or be deleted.
- - You must not market or advertise to MadeinIndonesia (MIND) customers, nor divert them in any way from the MIND sales process. You should follow this even during permitted communications, such as when responding to buyer inquiries about your products or their orders.
- - Bribing customers for positive feedback.
- - Using customer communications for marketing purposes, or directing buyers to your own website or a third-party website in your emails.
- How is the order process at Madeinindonesia.com?
The order process occurs when the buyer checkout, place the order and pay. After that, a notification message will be sent to the seller via E-mail. And, the cost of the buyer will be withheld by Madeinindonesia.com in advance and will be transferred to the seller after the buyer has confirmed receipt of the goods.
- How to view sales history and order status?
To view sales history just go to Orders → Sales reports. This page contains detailed statistics on the sales that were made in your web store. Statistics may be represented in a form of graphical or tabular charts. For convenience, charts are grouped into separate reports. You can use several existing reports or create your own.
To see the order status just open the Orders → View orders section, the system automatically lists all orders from the database, i.e. the orders that have ever been placed and not deleted. By default, the list is arranged according to the date when the orders were placed, with the most recent orders at the top. Click on the name of the corresponding column to sort orders by their IDs, statuses, and totals, as well as phone numbers, email addresses, or names of users who placed the orders.
- How do I ship samples?
At Madeinindonesia.com you option to allow buyers to buy samples in case your product requires manufacturing or production or has minimum order quantity.
Kindly note that sample order should be under agreement of you and your buyer and you should decide about whether to charge for the sample. The buyer can purchase it as regular product on your product page.
If you want to ship samples or goods to buyers, you are suggested to fill up ship sample information during the product posting or visit the product - edit product information and fill up the necessary fields.