MadeInIndonesia.com's forum is a place that allows business people to exchange business ideas, discuss business issues and find business resources. However, we prevent the publication of certain topics/items that are considered not appropriate for the forum.
Violating Forum policies may result in suspension of Forum usage or other privileges and/or account termination.
Things You Do
1. Do be considerate and courteous.
2. Do be respectful of other members' privacy.
3. Do treat others the way you want to be treated.
4. Do keep messages on-topic and post on relevant topic board.
5. Do cite the source of your information when copying from other mediums.
6. Do watch what you say - you are responsible for what you write. Views expressed in the forums are not endorsed by madeinindonesia.com.
Things You Don't
1. Don't post advertisements for any purpose, including but not limited to commercial, personal, and nonprofit, etc. If you are unsure whether or not a posting constitutes an advertisement, email madeinindonesia.com before posting.
2. Don't post real-life information such as phone number, physical address, email address, website address, instant messenger IDs, etc.
3. Don't post trade leads in your posts, replies and personal articles.
4. Don't cross post (posting the same info in two or more locations).
5. Don't be hostile, use profanity, or post inappropriate material.
6. Don’t artificially increase your points by creating short or meaningless posts.
7. Don't make slanderous statements or any comments that might violate someone's privacy.
8. Don't post in ALL CAPS.
These rules also apply to the your use of madeinindonesia.com.